- Plymouth Police Department, Plymouth, WI
- Reason for Announcement: Establish eligibility list for full time vacancy anticipated in June 2015.
- Starting Salary: $25.77 per hour full time
- Full Time Benefits: Wisconsin retirement fund; health insurance; life insurance;
sick leave; clothing allowance; longevity pay; deferred
- Lateral Transfers: Must be currently employed in law enforcement. No
probationary employees. Minimum 2 years’ experience with current
- Qualifications: U.S. citizen; minimum age – 21 at close of application; driver license;
eligibility for Wisconsin Law Enforcement Standards Board Certification
at close of application; 60 college credits in Criminal Justice or related
field; no felony convictions; no domestic abuse convictions; vision
correctable to 20/20; good verbal and written communication skills; able
to work evenings, weekends and holidays; ability to handle several tasks
simultaneously; ability to perform essential functions of this position;
ability to use all standard law enforcement equipment.
- Apply By: 9:00 a.m., April 20, 2015
Application: Application packet available at police department or at
Submit DJ LE 330 (omit section 6) in person, by mail or email.
DJ LE 330 also available at https://wilenet.org/
- Contact: Plymouth Police Department
P.O. Box 218
128 Smith Street
Plymouth, WI 53073-0128
Phone: (920) 893-6541
Fax: (920) 892-6143
- Notes: Written exam; oral interviews; psychological profile;
medical examination; vision examination; drug screening;
and background investigation will be conducted.
Incomplete, late, or faxed applications will not be accepted.
- 2015 Plymouth Police Hiring Packet
Current Employment Opportunities:
1. The Plymouth Aquatic Center is accepting applications for Life Guards, Lesson Instructors & Attendants for the 2015 season.
Applicants may go to http://www.ciplywi.com/citizen-info/employment/ to apply.
All lifeguard applicants must be Red Cross certified to be considered for a position.
WSI Swim Lesson Instructor Certification is strongly recommended for all lifeguard applicants.
Must be 16 years of age to apply for any pool position.
Contact Gina Krueger at 920-838-3402 if you have further questions.
Any PHS student applying for a position at the PAC needs to include a copy of their soft skills report card.
To apply for any of the above positions, click on the NEOGOV link.
2. General summer help: The department of Public Works is looking for Parks and Cemetery workers for this summer.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and must be able to work Saturdays.
To apply, click on the NEOGOV link.