Employment opportunities with the City of Plymouth:
1. Cheese Counter Manager – The Redevelopment Authority of Plymouth is seeking a responsible, enthusiastic manager that can help grow and educate the community on the Cheese Counter and Dairy Heritage Center located in the historical downtown Plymouth. This full-time position is responsible for day-to-day facility operations of the Cheese Counter along with general marketing, including but not limited to advertising, social media and outreach to community organizations. They will maintain a quality brand image for the Cheese Capital of the World. Applicant should have experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), inventory and purchasing management and preferred experience managing in a Retail or Food environment. To view the full job description and apply, please use the links below. Applications should be returned to the RDA of the City of Plymouth, Attn: Human Resources, 128 Smith Street, P.O. Box 107, Plymouth, WI 53073. The RDA of the City of Plymouth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2. ENERGY SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE: WPPI Energy seeks a customer-focused, technically-adept professional to manage the delivery of utility services, customer programs and marketing initiatives for the communities of New Holstein, Plymouth and Two Rivers, Wisconsin.
As part of a strong team of engineering, energy services, account management and marketing professionals, you will foster and manage important customer and community relationships – including residential, commercial, industrial, school and municipal energy users. You will utilize strong interpersonal skills to form constructive business relationships and to communicate the value that a locally-owned, not-for-profit utility brings to the community. You will also utilize strong analytical skills to educate electric customers on where they use (and waste) energy, and apply your problem solving abilities to find ways to control their electric costs.
Qualified candidates will preferably have a four-year degree in a technical field such as natural or environmental sciences, engineering, or applied mathematics, as well as a strong interest in energy efficiency and renewable energy. Qualified candidates will also possess excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills. Customer service experience and a record of active community involvement is a plus.
Depending on background and experience, the successful candidate will participate in a one to two-month training program based in our office and operations facility in Sun Prairie before relocating to the utility offices in New Holstein, Plymouth and Two Rivers.
WPPI Energy is a not-for-profit, regional power company serving 51 locally owned electric utilities. Through WPPI Energy, these public power utilities share resources and own generation facilities to provide reliable, affordable electricity to 200,000 homes and businesses in Wisconsin, Upper Michigan and Iowa. We offer exceptional benefits and competitive wages. We are growing to meet the needs of a rapidly changing industry, but we are still small enough to offer flexibility and opportunity. WPPI Energy is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply online at https://wppienergy.org/AboutUs/JobsatWPPIEnergy.aspxor send resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources- ESR-NH/P/TR
1425 Corporate Center Drive
Sun Prairie, WI 53590-9109
No phone inquiries please.
3. Golf Course Groundskeeper: The City of Plymouth has openings for a Groundskeeper. This seasonal, part-time position performs duties at the Evergreen Golf Course such as; maintaining and renovate all trees, fairways, roughs, greens, hazards and grounds; set out and maintain appearance of tee markers, distance markers, greens flags and other course markers; pull weeds around bushes, trees, etc. To apply online, select the NEOGOV link below. Applications should be returned to the City of Plymouth, Attn: Human Resources, 128 Smith Street, P.O. Box 107, Plymouth, WI 53073. Position is open until filled. The City of Plymouth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
4. Aquatic Center Attendant: This seasonal, part-time position is responsible for collecting and balancing of front desk and collection monies. Other duties include recording pool patron numbers and money-takes daily. Helping with sale of swim lessons and pool passes. Helping provide a safe environment for patrons and staff. Also responsible for cleaning pool facilities to a high standard each day, i.e., toilets, showers, changing rooms, concessions, grass areas, deck, etc. and cleaning the bottom of the pool when required. All other such duties as may be allocated by the concessions manager or head guard. Applications may be completed by clicking on the NEOGOV link below. Applications will be accepted through May 25.
5. Aquatic Center Lifeguard/Swim Instructor: This position will perform preventative life guarding practices and maintain order and cleanliness of the facilities and grounds. Under the general supervision of the Senior Head Lifeguard. This position is also responsible for teaching a full range of swim lessons and water safety to participants at various levels of proficiency from preschool to adult. Program areas include swim lesson, lap swim, and aquatic fitness programs for seniors and adults. Applications may be completed by clicking on the NEOGOV link below. Applications will be accepted through May 25.
6. Aquatic Center Lifeguard: This position will perform preventative life guarding practices and maintain order and cleanliness of the facilities and grounds. Under the general supervision of the Head Lifeguard. Applications may be completed by clicking on the NEOGOV link below. Applications will be accepted through May 25.
7. Cheese Counter Guest Ambassador: The Redevelopment Authority of Plymouth is seeking a qualified candidate to become a Cheese Counter Guest Ambassador. This part-time position is responsible for welcoming guests into the center. Under the direction of the Cheese Counter Manager, this position is also responsible for product sales and working in a food service capacity. They will maintain a quality brand image for the Cheese Capital of the World. Applicant should have experience in performing such work and be at least 18 years or older. Applications may be printed here: RDA Employment Application. Applications should be returned to the RDA of the City of Plymouth, Attn: Human Resources, 128 Smith Street, P.O. Box 107, Plymouth, WI 53073. The RDA of the City of Plymouth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.