- 24/7 Full Service Police Department
- Patrol services.
- Traffic Safety Enforcement/Accident Investigation
- Special Event Management Police Service
- Crime Prevention Programs
- Providing Crossing Guards
- Apprehension and prosecution of violators and offenders of local, state and federal laws
- Criminal Investigation
The vision for every member of the Plymouth Police Department is to consistently seek and find ways to affirmatively promote, preserve, and deliver a feeling of security, safety, and quality services to the members of our community.
The mission for every member of the Plymouth Police department is to consistently seek and find ways to affirmatively promote, preserve, and deliver a feeling of security, safety, and quality services to the members of our community.
Central to our mission are the values listed below that guide our work and decisions, and the help us to contribute to the quality of life in Plymouth, Wisconsin. We hold our values constantly before us to teach and remind us, and the community that we serve, of our ideals. They are the foundation upon which our policies, goals and operations are built.
We, the men and women of the Plymouth Police Department, value:
- Human Life: We value human life above all else.
- Integrity: We believe integrity is the basis for community trust.
- Laws and Constitution: We believe in the principles embodied in our Constitution and we recognize the authority of federal, state, and local laws.
- Excellence: We strive for personal and professional excellence.
- Accountability: We are accountable to each other and to the citizens which we serve and who are the source of our accountability.
- Cooperation: We believe that cooperation and teamwork will enable us to combine our diverse backgrounds, skills, and styles to achieve common goals.
- Ourselves: We are capable and caring people who are doing important and satisfying work for the citizens of Plymouth, Wisconsin.